Getting the right photographer for the most important day of your life can seem like a daunting prospect, so how do you make sure the photographer you choose is right for you?
Obviously you need to like their work but it is equally important to be able to relate to them, to feel relaxed in their presence, and to trust them. The bottom line is that when the dancing is over and the dress is in a box under the bed, what your photographer has produced will be all that you have to remember your day.
There are some key elements which make up the cost of your wedding photography
- My experience and professional expertise
- My time pre, during and post wedding in meetings, photography, editing, design and production
- Your choice of finished products
Our preferred method of working is to sit down with you over a cuppa and have a chat about what you want from your wedding photography, rather tha just trying to squeeze you into a package that is not quite what you need.
Having said that, we know you probably want to make comparisons so we have put together some examples to allow you to do that. Send us a message here and we will send them over to you. Remember, nothing is cast in stone so we can put together a wedding package just for you which will be everything you want and need.
We don’t believe in charging for things that should come as standard so all of our weddings come with
- Initial consultation and planning meeting
- Pre wedding shoot including a complimentary framed image
- Site visits to venues prior to wedding day
- Detailed pre wedding consultation
- Choice of proof cd or online gallery
- Album design with pdf proof for approval
- Fantastic slideshow to music
- Opportunity for ‘Trash the Dress’ shoot at preferential rates
Please bear in mind that we accept only a limited number of weddings each year and so we suggest your first action should be to contact us by telephone to enquire if your date is free.
We’ve put together a list of the questions most frequently asked by couples and you can view or download that here, but we strongly suggest that you give us a call and we meet and have a chat over a cuppa so that we get to know each other and form an opinion on whether we will work well together.
If you would like to have a look at our terms and conditions they are contained within our booking form which is available here.